CALL FOR EXTERNAL EVALUATORS
Applications for External Evaluators are now open!
We are looking for experts to serve as SME evaluators in the field of Edge computing.
The evaluators will assume the responsibility of providing a neutral and rigorous scientific and/or business assessment of fellows’ applications, focusing on the following key aspects:
- Excellence of the candidate.
- Quality of the proposed project.
- Impact of the idea presented in the project.
Expert remuneration and benefits
- Evaluators undertaking this role will receive compensation of 350 euro for each proposal evaluated. Evaluators’ participation to the initial Conference call and the final Consensus call will also be covered by FLUIDOS.
- Selected evaluators will have the unique opportunity to influence and shape the the landscape of EU innovation and bolster EU competitiveness by playing a pivotal role in selecting tomorrow’s unicorn ventures.
- Evaluators will be featured in a dedicated section the FLUIDOS website following evaluator’s consent and willingness to do so), providing a platform to highlight their remarkable accomplishments and expertise.
Deadline to apply – 07.12.2023
Learn about the Expert Evaluators Call and access the full guidelines about the application:
About FLUIDOS Open Call
FLUIDOS will run its first Open Call, from December 2023 to February 2024, with two distinct call categories.
- In the first open call, the Technology Extension Grant (TEG) and the Use Case Grant (UCG) will be awarded to a total of 10 selected applicants, specifically 5 recipients for each grant category.
- FLUIDOS is scheduled to initiate its second open call from August 2024 to October 2024. During this second open call, the Use Case Grant (UCG) will be bestowed upon a total of 5 eligible applicants.